Paramount Plus is a video subscription service giving you access to thousands of channels for $8.99/month, but the deal only lasts until November 8th, so it’s not worth waiting around if you want to watch Paramount content on your PS4 or PS5 console during that time frame
Paramount Plus is a movie streaming service that offers an extensive library of movies and TV shows. This article will teach you how to watch Paramount Plus on PS4 and PS5.
The popular streaming service Paramount Plus allows you to view a variety of movies, original series, and even sports. It’s a platform that’s quickly expanding in order to compete with the industry’s major players. The prices for Paramount+ plans vary from $9.99 to $149.99 per month. Sure, you can get the app for your phone or smart TV, but did you know that you can also watch Paramount Plus content on your PlayStation game consoles? Continue reading to learn how to watch Paramount Plus on PS4 and PS5.
Even though the PS4 is older, it still boasts a large number of active gamers. Sure, getting your hands on the new PS5 is a little tricky, but it shouldn’t stop you from loving such systems. Users of the PlayStation 4 may now view their favorite material from a variety of streaming providers directly on their consoles. When you don’t have something to play and would rather watch anything, this is a wonderful option. Here’s how to watch Paramount Plus on your PlayStation consoles if you have a Paramount+ membership.
On PlayStation 5, you may watch Paramount Plus.
So, if you’re fortunate enough to get your hands on the new PlayStation 5, congratulations. The hitch is that, for some reason, the PlayStation 5 does not have the Paramount Plus app on the PlayStation Store. So, with the PS5, how do you view Paramount Plus content? These are the measures to take.
- Connect your PlayStation 5 to the Internet and turn it on.
- You’ll now need to go to your chats screen and start a new chat.
- In the chat screen, type https://screenmirroring.app/receiver and send it. A link will be shown in the message. To open it, just click on it. You’ll be sent to a page where you may download a screen mirroring app. Apps for iOS, Android, Amazon, and Huawei smartphones are also available.
- You’ll need to get the Screen Mirroring Pro software now. It’s worth noting that you’ll have to pay for the app. There is a free version available, but you will be bombarded with advertisements throughout the app.
- Launch the app after it has been downloaded to your mobile device.
- Toggle the Mirror Screen switch on. The QR Code scanner will appear. Simply scan the QR code that appears on the TV screen with the scanner.
- Once you’ve completed that, your mobile device will be immediately mirrored to your television and PlayStation 5.
- All you have to do now is open the Paramount Plus app on your smartphone and you’re ready to go.
On PlayStation 4, you may watch Paramount Plus.
Follow these instructions if you have a PlayStation 4 and want to see Paramount Plus content.
- Connect your PlayStation 4 to the internet through WiFi or Ethernet before turning it on.
- Navigate to and pick the PlayStation Store from your PlayStation 4’s home screen.
- Go to the search bar in the PlayStation Store once it’s open.
- Now put Paramount Plus into the search box. This may be accomplished by utilizing the pop-up on-screen keyboard.
- Simply click the download button after you’ve discovered the Paramount+ app.
- The software should immediately begin downloading to your PS4.
- Return to your PS4’s home screen after the download is complete.
- The Paramount Plus app will appear; choose it.
- You can either check in with your Paramount Plus credentials or create a new account.
- You may try it out for free for seven days to see how it works for you, after which you can either cancel it or commit to a monthly subscription.
While PS4 customers may immediately begin streaming Paramount Plus, PS5 owners can simply skip viewing Paramount Plus on their console. Instead of using the PS5, consumers may just cast the app to their TV for a better viewing experience. Furthermore, there will be no need to acquire a separate screen mirror program. Why the software hasn’t made it to the PS5 after a year is remains a mystery to everyone. In any case, if you want to watch Paramount Plus on your PS5, you now have a means to do it. Although not suggested, anything is better than nothing.
Please leave a comment if you have any questions on how to watch paramount plus on PlayStation 4 or 5. Also, please spread the word about this post to your friends.
More Related Content:
Paramount Plus is a new service that will be available on the PlayStation 4 and PS5. The release date for Paramount Plus has not been announced yet, but it is expected to launch in 2019. Reference: paramount plus ps5 release date.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I watch Paramount Plus on PS4?
A: Unfortunately, Paramount Plus is only available to those with a U.S. PSN account and does not work on the PS4 version of PlayStation Vue
Why does Paramount plus not work on PS4?
A: There are several reasons why Paramount Plus will not work on your PlayStation 4. First, it is incompatible with the latest update for Beat Saber PSVR. Second, Sony has disabled third-party plugins to ensure that they keep their content safe and secure from piracy or data theft. You can still use other apps like Spotify or YouTube without issue though!
How do I access Paramount plus?
A: Paramount Plus requires a subscription. We currently dont offer any options to purchase the film on its own or as part of a package, so youll need to sign up for an existing Amazon Prime account and then select this option from within your Amazon Prime app. If youre looking for our free content, keep reading – we have lots more!
- paramount plus ps4 issues
- how to get paramount plus on ps4
- paramount plus.com/ps4 code
- paramount plus ps4 code not working
- paramount plus ps4 sign in