A number of clubs are reportedly interested in signing RB Leipzig’s Christopher Nkunku, including Real Madrid, Chelsea and Manchester City.
The arsenal news is that Arsenal are one of the teams that are chasing RB Leipzig’s Christopher Nkunku. Many other clubs are also after his signature, including Chelsea and Man City.
• Best movements by Barnwell: 100-51 | 50-1 • The most recent significant transfers • January transfer grades
– According to writer Ekrem Konour, Liverpool are interested in signing Brighton midfielder Yves Bissouma. The 25-year-old is believed to be valued at about €35 million by the Seagulls, with the Reds allegedly ready to match that figure.
– Juventus are interested in signing Lazio player Sergej Milinkovic-Savic to their central midfield. The Old Lady, according to Calciomercato, is looking to strengthen their midfield and will include Weston McKennie in any possible transfer.
– According to Calciomercato, Manchester United is contemplating a deal for Inter midfielder Marcelo Brozovic. United are interested in the 28-year-old as doubt surrounds Paul Pogba’s future and Donny Van de Beek’s desire to leave the club.
– Paris Saint-Germain have been linked with a transfer for Napoli winger Lorenzo Insigne, whose long-term future at the club is uncertain. According to Le10Sport, the Parisians are pursuing the 30-year-old since his contract with the club ends in the summer, and negotiations between Insigne and Napoli have not progressed.
- kane to arsenal
- liverpool fc