LG Smart TV apps not working, not loading, buffering? Here’s how to fix this issue.
The lg content store not working 2020 is a common problem with LG Smart TVs. If you are having issues, this article has 8 fixes for the issue.
You may install several applications for various purposes on your LG Smart TV. You may, for example, use streaming applications to watch movies and TV programs.
However, you may find many LG smart TV applications that aren’t functioning during regular usage. The failure to install the program to the inability to execute previously installed apps are all possible issues.
When this occurs, you’ll need to find a fast remedy to the problem. There are a few options for getting LG Smart TV applications to function again.
Take a look at a few of them.
How to Fix LG Smart TV Apps That Aren’t Working
Try the following actions if your LG smart TV applications keep crashing, won’t open, won’t load, or won’t respond:
#1. Resolve the issue of applications not being able to run.
The inability to launch applications is the most frequent issue that most users have. YouTube and Netflix are just a few examples. You may solve the problem by doing the following:
- Checking network connections: If the network to which your Smart TV is linked has problems, LG Content Store applications may not function. Make sure either Wi-Fi or wired connections are turned on to solve the problem. If you don’t have any network problems, uninstall and reinstall the program.
- Checking your area settings: Your LG Smart TV’s region settings may prevent applications from loading in certain instances. The issue mostly affects premium apps like Netflix and YouTube. Authentications inside the app and the Content Store will fail if you attempt to access an app while in the incorrect area.
As a result, go to WebOS Region Settings and update your location.
#2. Resolve the issue of applications not being able to be installed.
The LG Content Store is the only place where you can get applications for your Smart TV. It’s possible that you won’t be able to install them since they’re not available in the shop.
If that’s the case, you may want to explore changing your service country.
You may also be unable to install applications due to network settings. To install certain applications, you’ll need to have a Wi-Fi or Ethernet connection.
You can’t install applications either since your TV model doesn’t support them.
Premium applications and content offered in the Smart TV may vary by device model and region, according to LGE corporate policy.
#3. Inability to execute previously installed applications
You should have no trouble getting into the Content Store. If you’ve installed any new applications, they’ll work as expected.
However, if you are unable to launch previously installed applications, you will need to upgrade your LG Smart TV apps.
If a previously installed app is not up to date, it may not operate. It will be updated, giving you a new copy with the most recent features, security, and functionality.
If you’re having trouble running an updated app, uninstall it and reinstall it.
Fix the LG Content Store if it isn’t functioning.
When attempting to access certain applications via the LG Content Store, it’s possible that it won’t function. If you’re having trouble, you can solve it by doing the following:
- Change the DNS on the TV to 220.127.116.11 and connect to the router
- Restart your television as soon as possible.
Unplug your TV and locate the power button to do a hard reset. Wait a minute after pressing the button for approximately 20 seconds. Reconnect your TV and try again to access the Content Store.
#5: How to Get Rid of App Freezes
When you’re using an app, it may freeze in the midst of what you’re doing. YouTube is an excellent example. When you’re on your third or fourth video, the app may freeze. Fortunately, there are solutions.
- App needs to be updated: If you haven’t updated your apps, you may experience freezes. As a result, update them in order to continue receiving regular services.
- Examine your firmware: All Smart TV apps are loaded on top of the firmware. They do, however, get updates independently. You will have issues if you have upgraded the app but not the firmware.
- Uninstall and reinstall the app: An app’s files or caches may become damaged in certain situations. When you delete a program, it also deletes all of its related files. Reinstall the app and try again once you’ve reset the LG Smart TV app.
#6. Resolve any issues with apps that aren’t accessible in the LG content store.
If you can’t find an app on the LG Content Store, it’s possible you’re attempting to access it from a strange place. To get access to it, you’ll need to modify your location settings.
It’s also possible that it’s not accessible because the Smart TV doesn’t support it. As a result, you need upgrade or update the firmware on your television.
Bringing everything to a close
By understanding the underlying causes of numerous LG smart TV app issues, you can solve them.
If all other options fail, consider doing a factory reset on your television. If it fails as well, the best alternative is to contact the LG customer service staff.
The LG content store unable to load (-200) is an error that can occur on LG Smart TVs. It means the apps are not loading, or they are not working at all. Reference: lg content store unable to load (-200).
Frequently Asked Questions
Why are my apps not loading on my LG Smart TV?
Unfortunately, LG Smart TVs are not compatible with most of the apps that you would want to use. This is due to copyright restrictions that LG fears would be leveled against them should they allow something like this.
Why does my LG Smart TV keep buffering?
You may have a bad HDMI cable or your TV is not compatible with the game.
How do you reset apps on LG Smart TV?
It is not possible to reset apps on LG Smart TVs.
- lg content store content is unavailable this function is not available netflix
- lg smart tv – premium apps disappeared
- lg content store not available 2021
- lg smart tv content store not working
- lg smart tv service is temporarily unavailable